Investor Awareness Programs
Everyone is impacted by money in their day-to-day lives. However, few of us actually know the art and science behind it. It is imperative to gain financial literacy and understand how wealth is created. To inculcate the habit of thinking in terms of an investor, we propose to conduct a short session at your organization.
The session is called “Discovering Financial Freedom”. It covers a few aspects of Money Management that will set up the thinking process of the investor in the direction of achieving his financial goals.
The topics that would be touched upon in the program are as follows:-
- Tax Planning under section 80C and 80D
- Power of Compounding
- Risk Protection
- Benefit of starting early
- How to save and invest smartly
The session would be innovative and experimental in nature. The following tools would be used to impart the message of the workshop.
- A Short Movie
- Group Activity
- Question & Answers
Duration: 45 Minutes
Venue requirements: Projector, Screen, Audio video set up, Classroom style seating arrangement.
No of Participants: Number of participants can be between 10 and 50.
- How to save Tax
- Understanding the core principal of Wealth Creation.
- Understanding Goal based investments (Short term, Mid-term and long term goals)
- Taking better investment decisions
- Renewed inspiration to focus on long term wealth creation and Financial Freedom.
Facilitator: Certified Financial Planner